Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Don't these people know I have something to check off on my 101 list??? sheesh!

Hello Lauren,

We are writing to let you know that we are experiencing a delay in being able to fulfill one or more items on your order #35562032.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. The item(s) affected by this backorder notification are:

Order #35562032

sku: 202749505

description: Olympus LI-42B LI-42B Lithium Ion Battery qty: 1 --------------------------------------------------------

Grr. Well, it isn't for lack of trying!!

In other news, I think that I may be understanding a little bit better in my french class. Yay!

Je pense que je comprends un peu francais!

(did I get that right?) I'm finally understanding a little of adjective placement, masc/fem form and plurals. I seriously doubt I'll ever get the tenses down, but that won't be for another few classes anyway. Nothing better than immersion, though... I am READY to go to Paris!
Je suis pret aller paris? S'il vous plait, pardon ma francaise broken!!

No comments: