Sunday, October 21, 2007

Completed #5

Taking a break from my 217 page Excel Lab to finally copy & paste this entry...


5. Beat Brian at a video game in an arcade

It was no easy task, and he kicked my @ss more times than I could count that night (we were at the Goodwill Gridiron event at Dave & Buster's), but I beat Brian at a few different games… most of them driving games. Once on Need for Speed, twice on Nascar, and once on the Hyper Bowl game. :) I won't mention that he also shut me out 7-0 at air hockey.. But I did say "video game", not table game. So that works. Hurray!

I also ordered another battery for my digital camera, but I won't check that one off until I actually get it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! So nice to hear that you kicked some butt. YOU GO GIRL! HEHE!