Tuesday, June 19, 2007

#2 and #11 completed!



#2 was completed over the weekend - I headed up to MA for the weekend for my 2nd cousins' (my cousin's 5 month old triplets) christening and my other 2nd cousin's 4th birthday party. I just can't believe that Emma is already 4... she is such a gorgeous little girl... she is going to give mom & dad a lot of trouble when she gets older, haha! While helping to prepare for the party, I happened to mention to my aunt and cousin that I'd never changed a diaper. That takes care of #11 - change a diaper. It wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, either. During the weekend, I also had the opportunity to feed the babies and consequently be spit up on. They're the cutest things... must be because we're related, hehe.




Here's my proof... I hate the diaper picture, it might be the worst pic of me ever... but it was taken towards the end of the day after I'd already been spit-up on, and this was actually my 2nd diaper of the day. Not to mention that I'd been outside helping my uncle drag stuff in just as it started pouring down rain. The diaper changing is Will and the feeding pic is Adie (see how nice I looked at the beginning??? sheesh!)






I've also been working on #63 - read my Aunt Dede's book. I'm about halfway through it and I'm really enjoying it! The problem has just been finding the time to do it. Fortunately (or not!) with all of the time that I've been sitting around airports, I've had more time to read. Hurray!

#59 is now in progress as well... I haven't really opened a brokerage account, but apparently I have a Computershares account with some shares of Prudential stock in it. I'm going to see if I can put my Wilmington Trust ESPP shares into that account too. I have the certificates for 20 shares now, and I should be getting certificates for another 50 shares shortly. I imagine that after I get that certificate, I'll open that account. Really.

No comments: