Monday, July 16, 2007

#58 Completed - electronically

I met with an advisor.... online, that is. I called to schedule an appointment with him, but then got a message saying that appointments were walk-in. So I emailed my advisor to give a rough outline of what I was trying to accomplish, and I found that my dummy algebra classes don't count towards my remaining 17 institutional credits. So, we had a virtual meeting... it saved time and gas, so I'm all for it. At any rate, what all of this means is that I will not have a life for the next year... no more happy hours or fun for me. I'll be taking 11 credits this fall and working full time... so please understand if I'm in a constant bad mood or don't feel like hanging out. :( It sucks, but I have to get it done... poor Brian is the one that will have to live with me. C'est la vie. OH! But French does count towards my credits, so I'll be working on #51 this way, at least. I'm still hoping to do that long weekend in Paris, but we'll see what happens.

Pray for me, I'm going to need it.

No comments: